India has made the transition to GST regime effective from 1st July 2017 and we at RDNA has assisted a large number of clients including clients from the manufacturing sector, traders and service providers in a smooth transition.
Our services are tailored to assist companies in meeting their indirect tax challenges. Our GST services include analysis of the client’s business and to advise and assist them regarding their GST planning & compliances.
We are well equipped to handle all GST related issues in the following specific areas:
- Registration: Applying for GST Registration & assisting in getting enrolled with GST department.
- Compliance Management: Filing of periodic GST returns and making other GST compliances.
- Adjudication & Representation services: Representation before various Tax Authorities in assessments, appeals and against show-cause notices, etc.
- Litigation Support: Appearance before the Commissioner (Appeals), Authority for Advance rulings (AAR) and Appellate Tribunal.
- Refund Assistance: Analysing Refund eligibility & preparation and filing of application seeking refund under GST laws
- Compliance reviews: GST reviews /diagnostics/health checks/training of GST payers.
- Transaction Advisory Services: Tax implications on business transactions such as the applicability of exemptions/ abatements, classification and valuation-related issues, ITC eligibility, GST rate & applicability etc in the form of written opinions.